Saturday, February 28, 2009
Don't Stop 'til you get enough...
Set the scene for seduction with the glow of this luxurious candle and let the thrilling aphrodisiac fragrance arouse your senses. When you're ready to play, blow out the flame and drizzle the warm oil onto bare skin for a uniquely intimate, exciting massage experience.
This emollient massage candle is made of a rich blend of shea butter, vitamins A & E, jojoba, olive and coconut oils and clean-burning natural soy wax.
Because of it's unique formulation, the Don't Stop Massage Candle melts at just over body temperature , which makes it comfortably warm on the skin. The all-natural oils feel deliciously rich when massaged into the body and then simply soak into the skin, leaving a silky, soft feeling.
The Don't Stop Massage Candle is the perfect bedroom accessory to explore the classic "hot wax fantasy" in a thrilling, sensual and safe way. The luxurious oils can also be used as a soothing and nourishing post-bath moisturizing treatment.
The Don't Stop Massage Candle is a contained in a custom, ergonomic porcelain designed vessel. It features a uniquely tapered pour spout, which can be used to pour the warm oil directly onto the body or into the hands. The candle is decorated with a removable black & pink ribbon-bow, which we recommend removing before usage to keep it pristine, and comes with a porcelain coaster that can be used to protect the candle or the surfaces it sits on.
The Don't Stop Massage Candle is paraffin-free and has a burn time of approximately 46 hours.
Available in 2 aphrodisiac-inspired fragrance combinations:
- Spicy Chocolate Cinnamon
- Exotic Sandalwood Vanilla
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove the candle from outer packaging and wipe down to prevent slippage.
- Remove and flip lid, setting the base of the candle on top of the lid.
- To prevent soiling, remove the decorative ribbon around the middle and replace after use.
- For massage, let wick burn until a warm pool of wax forms. For an even burn, allow a level pool to form on the surface every time.
- Extinguish flame and gently pour warm wax onto the body, adding more as necessary.
- Treat your lucky playmate to a slow, adoring massage, keeping the wax away from sensitive skin.
- Wax will remain liquid for about 15 minutes. Simply relight the flame to create more oil.
- After each use, re-center and trim the wick to 1/4 inch and replace the lid. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP THE WICK TRIMMED TO AVOID SMOKING!!!!
- Store in a cool dark place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Don't transport in temperatures above 115 Degrees.
[Source: Beauty Parlor]
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
We are very sorry to say that the car show is officially canceled. The Main Organizer has declared the cancellation of the charity event to Brunei Carzine this morning. The reason is due to complex sensitivity issue.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
I was FLATTERED when I saw the latest post of Within Alpha! It's a pweeety shot of me taken by Nasir when we were at the beach the other day. OMG, I am so loving it! Voluntary modeling wasn't that bad after all. I guess this is the credit for doing such a good deed aka voluntary modeling. *LOL* Thank you Byy for the beautiful shot of Syg!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
M·A·C's special limited-edition Hello Kitty collection debuts this February. February? Right on time! *hint hint*