Friday, July 4, 2008

Finally, I Met Mr Hot!

I was brought back to my Byy's home after a busy week of family functions and lots of baking. Eventually, I had the chance to spend time with my Byy and to finally meet the Legend of All Streets. And there it is sleeping peacefully. The Monster Road Machine! Man, I fell in love at first sight for the second time! *Don't worry love, you're before him =)* Poor him. He's not allowed to hit the roads yet.

I reset the settings of the Canon 450D I had with me. Got it ready to get in action and shoot the Super Car with so much passion. But too bad, I had to rush. A customer was waiting somewhere to collect her cookies from me. Well, let's have a second date soon alright, Hottie? =p

That's my Byy! Come take me for a ride and let me feel the super duper G-Force! Hee..

No comments: